The Theosophical Encyclopedia
The most comprehensive single source of theosophical knowledge ever published is now available.
It contains articles on:
- comparative religion with articles on significant personages of each religion
- history of the Theosophical Society including those which have become independent of the mother society
- mysticism and spirituality
- eastern and western philosophy
- mythology and symbolisms
- ancient religions such as those of Egypt, the Mayans, Inca, etc.
- indigenous religions such as those of Australia, American Indians, Zulu, etc.
- parapsychology, spiritualism and psychical research
- history and activities of the national sections of the Theosophical Society
- with photos and illustrations
- with a comprehensive index
- Sanksrit terms use standard diacritical marks
- Chinese terms in both Wade-Giles and Pinyin systems of transliteration
Published by Theosophical Publishing House, Philippines.
For inquiries and orders please visit: